Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Flat Screen TV's at Aspire Hotel Sydney

Aspire Hotel Sydney has just installed brand new 32 Inch Digital Flat Screen Televisions in ALL of its rooms.

USB Connect and Share - These TV’s come equipped with USB ports that are compatable with the latest USB devices. View pictures, watch movies from your hard drive or listen to your favourite music.

HDMI - With 3 built-in HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface™ ) ports you can connect multiple high definition digital data devices directly to these new in-room TV's.

Another great reason to Stay at Aspire Hotel Sydney.
New Flat Screen TV's at Aspire Hotel Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love when I walk into a hotel and I see a flat screen tv. I just think they make the room look more modern and up to date. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Metro Hotels Discount Code

Metro Hotels Discount Code
10% Off Best Available Rate